Tue., Apr. 27 | Zoom
Jewish Family Learning
Click here to register for any of the Jewish Family Learning Courses and Mini-Courses! Take time together each week to learn, grow and connect about the things that make Jewish life meaningful, fun and relevant.
T I M E & L O C A T I O N
Apr. 27, 7:00 p.m. – Sep. 01, 11:00 p.m.
A B O U T
- All Classes are 1hour and include printable materials, activities and ideas for the week.
- Can be adapted to all ages and stages and for whomever you say is your family :)
- Offered on Zoom (unlimited participants) or in a backyard/outdoor space (up to 10 people spaced appropriately)
- $45 per class or $360 for a whole 10 part series (can be done once or twice a week)
- Mini Courses are $45 per class or $180 for the whole course.
Full Courses (10 Weeks Each):
- Being a Jewish Family Together - What Do You Want Your Judaism To Look Like?
- How to be a Mensch - What Goes Into Creating Our Best Selves?
- 10 Commandments of our Family - Core Values and Principles for Living
- Jewish Holidays and Traditions: Making Them Meaningful For Us!
Mini Courses (5 Weeks Each):
- Jewish Leadership
- Build A Mentch
- Our Jewish Home
T I C K E T S
- JFL Full Course$360$3600$0
- JFL Mini Course$180$1800$0