UPCOMING JFI EVENTS
- Time is TBDZoomJoin us live every Thursday morning at 10am as we record our Pop Parenting Podcast exploring a new 80s and 90s teen film each week as a way to explore family dynamics, relationships, parenting and more. Avrum Nadigel is an author and therapist, Ellie Bass is a life coach and director of the JFI
- Mar. 07, 7:00 p.m.ZoomJoin this incredible journey for mothers and daughters in grades 5, 6 or 7. 10 weeks of learning, laughing, activities and connection. All welcome. $180 per family. Begins March 7, 2021
- Feb. 02, 6:30 p.m.ZoomJoin us for the virtual version of our famous JFI Mother Daughter Leadership Program. Learning, laughing, growth, activities and more! 10 weeks starting Tuesday Feb 2, 2021 at 6:30pm
- Sep. 11, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – Feb. 26, 2021, 12:00 p.m.ZoomA Weekly "Pre-Shabbat" Inspiration and Discussion with author Ilana Kendal and Ellie Bass on using a "Choosing Up" Paradigm to navigate these challenging times. Every Friday morning at 11am.
- Aug. 03, 2020, 7:30 p.m.Location is TBDFOR THE BAT MITZVAH YEAR - GIRLS IN GRADES 5 AND 6 WITH THEIR MOMS. EXPERIENCING GROWTH, LEARNING AND FUN TOGETHER IN THIS SPECIAL TIME OF LIFE. 7 MONDAY NIGHTS AUGUST 3 - SEPT 14, 2020 FROM 7:30 - 9PM $250 PER MOTHER/DAUGHTER COUPLE OUTSIDE @ A PRIVATE HOME AND ONLINE
- Jul. 23, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – Oct. 29, 2020, 11:00 a.m.Location is TBDJoin author and therapist Avrum Nadigel and Ellie Bass as they delve into their nerdy love for 80s and 90s teen films and use them to find deeper truths about parenting, families and how to guide our tweens and teens in today's world. Every Thursday morning at 10am on Zoom (register for links)
- Jul. 19, 2020, 8:35 p.m.The Village Shul, 1072 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON M6C 2E2, CanadaRegister for one or book in for them all! Register now for the best year of Mother Daughter Monthly MeetUps yet! Bring a guest or a friend! Sponsor an event in someone's name and make it even more meaningful!
- Jun. 22, 2020, 8:30 p.m. – Jul. 14, 2020, 9:00 p.m.Zoom/3SK CafePour yourself a beer, wine, tea or coffee and curl up on your couch for a night of song, stories and inspiration with Rabbi Chanan Gans streaming like from their famous 3SK Cafe in Toronto.
- Jun. 04, 2020, 8:00 p.m.ZoomZoom conversation about race, religion and humanity based on the discussions and writings of Dr. Martin Luther King and Rabbi Abraham Heschel. Zoom session registration required.